RunnerBox! How could I NOT try this out? I think I can safely say that I have an obsession with trying out running products. How else can you find out what works best for you than to try it all, right?
Anyway, RunnerBox is right up my ally – a subscription service (who doesn’t love a surprise at their doorstep?) that’s full of RUNNING STUFF!
What is RunnerBox? Straight from their website,
“The RunnerBox is a subscription based box full of products and discounts which have been hand-picked to enhance your active lifestyle. The Runnerbox has everything from gels, chews, protein shakes/supplements, nutrition bars, energy boosters, healthy snacks, personal care, and other running accessories! Many products will be brand new to the market while others will be tried and true favorites. With so many new products claiming to be the next best thing – leave the trials and testing to us – we’ll search out the finest and send them right to your doorstep!”
So, how does RunnerBox work?
- It is a subscription service
- Bi-monthly (one box delivered to you every other month)
- $20 every 2 months until you cancel
- CycleBox, TriBox, Birthday Boxes, Gifts, Gift Cards, and Custom Boxes also available
My first thought is that this is not only a great service for myself, but this would be a GREAT gift idea! If you have a runner in your life and have no idea what to get them, this is thoughtful. And as a runner myself, I would love if someone gifted this to me!
So, needless to say, I was extremely excited to see what was in my RunnerBox (who doesn’t love surprises!) here’s for my review and unboxing of my RunnerBox!
- 2 HotShots – prevents and treats muscle cramps
- 1 RUNA Clean Energy Drink
- 1 box Banza Chickpea Pasta Mac and Cheese
- 1 packet (sample size) bioZzz – instant Alpha-lactalbumin supplement
- 1 packet (sample size) biPro – Whey protein isolate supplement
- 1 pair Louva Shorties – finger-less gloves
- 1 OATMEGA chocolate mint crisp – protein bar
- 1 sample size HYPERCE Hypersoothe – essential oil soothing cream
- 1 R.e.d.d. Chocolate Superfood Energy Bar
- 1 packet Zest Tea – Cinnamon Apple – “as much caffeine as coffee”
- 1 Chosen Foods Mango Bites with Chia – nuts + chia + mango in every bite!
- 3 coupons for items included in box
Wow! I am thoroughly impressed, first of all, at how they fit ALL of that in to a small, mailbox-sized box! I just kept pulling things out like it was a Mary Poppins bag.
The snacks have been delicious, with one of my favorites being the Mango bites with Chia. I LOVE anything with Chia seeds. I have yet to try the energy drink and tea, only because per the Dr’s orders I am avoiding caffeine for a while (hypertension runs in the family…). But other than that, I am happy with the amount of products as well as the variety.
RunnerBox researches the best quality products out there and sends samples based on what works, which makes me feel like I get to try the best of the best.
So, is it worth it?
In my opinion, yes! It’s $20 bi-monthly, so basically $10 a month. I definitely think that this little box full of goodies is worth that. To put things in perspective, those “HotShots” alone would be about $6, and the Louva Shorties go for $10 – so that’s a $16 value in just 2 items alone out of 11. Not only are the products themselves worth it, but the time and research that goes into it is totally worth it. It’s like having a stylist, but for running-related items!
Have you ever tried RunnerBox? What do you think?