Disclaimer: I received samples of Ultima Replenisher to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!
If you’ve followed my running journey for a while, you may already know:
- I live in Texas, so hydration is KEY AND NECESSARY. Like, I would not be able to run (or live) on just water alone.
- I have been using Ultima as my go-to, ride-or-die, always have on hand, electrolyte replacement for a LONG time.
So, naturally, when I had the change to test out something that I already love, I said YES. I got the change to try some sample packets and small tubs of flavors I had never tried. So still something new! And let me tell ya, this stuff did not disappoint.
Ultima contains a perfect balance of all 6 electrolytes plus support minerals that work together to provide complete hydration so you can feel and perform your best. Ultima is sweetened with stevia leaf and made with real fruit flavors that taste delicious.
- 0 Sugar, Carbs, Calories
- 6 Electrolytes + Trace Minerals
- Vegan, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Caffeine-Free, Keto-Friendly, Paleo-Friendly, Peanut-Free
A few of my favorite things about Ultima Replenisher Electorlye Supplements:
- I feel good about the ingredients and about what I’m putting in my body
- It is a powder, so it’s fast – no waiting for it to fizz up (easy at home OR on the go)
- You just need a little bit – the little scoop is just about a teaspoon, yet good flavor
- A tub of it lasts forever. You just use a little bit so it goes a long way.
- FLAVOR. They taste good!!! Not like watered down old orange juice.
- Ultima has never, ever upset my stomach. It makes me feel good.
K, but to the most important question: What’s my favorite flavor???
So far: Raspberry. I’m a raspberry gal through and through and this flavor is just always good and refreshing – any time of day.
So, bottom line: I would HIGHLY recommend this product. I did get to try some new flavors but this is a product that I, myself, purchase regularly.
I personally use it at least once per day (in the morning after my coffee) and if I work out in the evening or in the summer when I sweat more than a human being probably should, I’ll have another serving in the afternoon.